Tuesday, November 14, 2006

VideoGaming: Taekwondo video game "Taekwondo World Champion"


The other day I found out that there was a possibility that a taekwondo video game in the works. When I first saw it i didnt know to believe it or take this with a grain of salt.

So I contacted gamespot to see if they can investigate since its their job. I posted the question on their forums.
A few weeks went buy and no reply but then I check my PM inbox and i got a message from the co developer of the game Mohammad Chrishti. I wasnt expecting that I just wanted a reply from gamespot just to see if this game is going to be reality. but enough of that and on to what the message said

-pasted from my gamespot inbox-
Watch MuhammadC Add MuhammadC to Ignore List Report Offensive Message From:MuhammadC
Sent: Nov 8, 2006 11:03 am ET
Subject: Taekwondo World Champion
Hello,I am the co-developer of Taekwondo World Champion. Yes, it is a real game, scheduled for U.S. release in late January, 2007 (we're delayed from the original Fall 06 launch). We're in the final stages of development and early beta stage right now.If you have any specific questions, feel free to e-mail me... soon, our website will get some much needed updates and before the end of 2006, we will officially announce the game and the release date. We have been so busy making the game, we haven't done a lot to promote it. In fact, all we did was hand out about 250 promotional cards, and the word seems to be spreading pretty quickly!


Thanks,Muhammad
xmailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@game-slingers.com

the above email address has been left out so he dosnt get spammed.

So it looks like this game is going to be reality after all. It will be interesting to see how this game turns out.


Until then I guess all we can do is watch matches off of the internet of people or dvds and or tapes.

if I get any more info ill let you know.

Bernard.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AC'63 said...

What platform is it for .. xbox by any chance

4:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home